Did you take any great photos during a previous motorhome trip? Send us your photographs for your chance to win seven nights of hire in a Sky 20 Motorhome, worth €1000!
Our customers are forever telling us what a great time they have had in a motorhome in Europe and we know many of you have recorded your memories with stunning photos. We would love to share your photos with other would-be hirers so have decided to run a photo competition with some big prizes for the best entries.
The competition is open to all clients who have hired a motorhome from us since 2011 and entries will close on November 30th 2013.
- 1ST PRIZE: SEVEN NIGHTS OF HIRE IN A SKY 20 MOTORHOME (WORTH OVER €1000!)
- 2ND PRIZE: €100 FRANCE MOTORHOME HIRE GIFT VOUCHER
- 3RD PRIZE: €50 FRANCE MOTORHOME HIRE GIFT VOUCHER
If you are not planning to hire a motorhome again, fear not, the prizes are transferable so you can give your prize to somebody else and help them to discover the joys of motorhoming in La Belle France.
How to Enter
To enter, simply send your photos (a minimum of one and a maximum of ten) to: [email protected].
Alternatively, you can send them on a disc to
France Motorhome Hire
SARL Direction France
La Chapelle sur Aveyron
Please make sure your entry is accompanied by your name, e-mail address and telephone number. If your photos are not captioned, please write a caption for each in your e-mail or on a note accompanying your disc. Please don’t send photos to our domain email address.
So, if you have some great photos of your motorhome trip, why not enter our competition?
Best of luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
France Motorhome Hire Photo Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry:-
By entering the competition and submitting photographs, you hereby accept these terms and conditions of entry for the competition.
1. Each entry must consist of a minimum of 1 photo and a maximum of 10 photos. The photos must have been taken during a trip in a vehicle supplied by SARL Direction France (France Motorhome Hire).
2. Entries must be submitted by 11.59:59pm (GMT) on 30th November 2013.
3. The Competition is free to enter.
4. Images for the competition can be submitted by e-mail to: [email protected] , on a disc in person at our depot or by post to: France Motorhome Hire, SARL Direction France, Les Jarrois, 45230, La Chapelle sur Aveyron, France.
5. Images submitted on disc will only be returned (by post) when requested by the entrant and SARL Direction France accept no liability in the event of images being lost.
6. Entries will be judged by the team at SARL Direction France. The decision of the judges is final and no negotiation will be entered into following the decision.
7. All entrants must be over the age of 18.
8. The competition prizes are as follows. 1st Prize: Seven nights of hire in a Sky 20 Motorhome between 1st January 2014 and 1st May 2014 or between 30th September 2014 and 31st December 2014 for up to four persons (dates are subject to availability and the usual terms and conditions of hire apply). 2nd Prize: €100 France Motorhome Hire Gift Voucher. 3rd Prize: €50 France Motorhome Hire Gift Voucher (to be redeemed against any hire from SARL Direction France booked by the 23rd December 2014 for a hire taken by 23rd December 2015).
9. There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners but the prizes can be redeemed by anyone nominated by the prize winners (provided they comply with the criteria for hires as detailed in the terms and conditions of hire for SARL Direction France).
10. Winners will be notified by e-mail and announced online by 11.59:59pm (GMT) on 23rd December 2013.
11. By submitting your photos, you grant permission to SARL Direction France to use said photographs on their website or in other SARL Direction France online or printed publications without further consideration, and acknowledge SARL Direction France’s right to crop or treat the photograph at their discretion.
12. You also understand that once your image is posted on SARL Direction France’s site, or in their email newsletter, the image can be downloaded by any computer user and therefore its use is beyond the control of SARL Direction France.
13. You must have the write to enter any photos submitted to SARL Direction France for the competition.
14. Your entry must not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s)
15. Your entry must not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
16. Your entry must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
17. Any person depicted in the entry must have granted their permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.